Jeff Strand & Stacie Ramey will be signing and discussing their newest young adult releases, HOW YOU RUINED MY LIFE (Jeff) and THE SECRETS WE BURY (Stacie).
Jeff Strand is the Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of over thirty books, five of which are for young adults. All of his YA novels have been Junior Library Guild selections; the most recent three have been selected for the Scholastic Book Club. Publishers Weekly has called his work “wickedly funny.” His novel The Greatest Zombie Movie Ever, about high school kids making a movie, was made into a movie by high school kids, which screened at the Buffalo Dreams Fantastic Film Festival in November 2017.
Stacie Ramey is the author of The Sister Pact, a contemporary realistic Young Adult novel which was named a YALSA 2016 Popular Paperback and a 2015 PSLA Top 40. Her sophomore novel, The Homecoming was awarded the Bronze Medal in the Florida Book Awards. Kirkus called her third book, The Secrets We Bury “A sensitive, funny, and sometimes awkwardly romantic story of survival and self-awareness.”
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Governor McMaster Gives Covid-19 Update
- Furman Basketball Moves All ‘Weekends At The Well’ Games To Timmons Arena
- SC Health officials testing weekly for COVID-19 mutation strains
- Baseball great Hank Aaron passes away at 86
- Braves legend Hank Aaron dies at age 86, reports say
- Exclusive: Madeline Kenney Shares Self-Directed “Wasted Time” Video
- Psycho Goreman's Ridiculous, Bloody B-Movie Schlock Will Put a Smile on Your Face
- WandaVision Finally Brings Some Much-Needed Romance to the MCU
- No Time to Die Delayed Yet Again, Final Daniel Craig Bond Film Now Moved to Oct. 2021