Come hungry so you can enjoy all that our monthly Sunday Jazz Brunch has to offer.
For more than a year we’ve welcomed The Claremont Trio to the Birdhouse for our third Sunday gatherings. The Trio smoothly combines a rotating front line and rhythm section to bring you those classic improvisational swings and songs.
This year we welcome Lattice Pies to the third Sundays lineup. Lattice is a pop-up pie shop right here in Greenville that celebrates scratch-made classics with new interpretations. All of Robyn’s pies are handmade and feature local ingredients whenever possible. The official menu is released on the Friday prior to brunch, but it always includes devine sweet and delicious savory by-the-slice options as well as handmade pop-tarts brimming with fresh filling.
Admission is free, and kids and pups are always welcome. Come celebrate the first ever pies & pints brunch in the upstate!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device