25 years ago, Jackyl burst out of Georgia onto the Rock scene with its untamed and uncut blend of Rock n’ Roll, Southern Rock and Heavy Metal. The band’s down to earth roots and fun loving spirit produced hits such as “Down On Me,” “The Lumberjack,” “When Will it Rain,” and “Night of The Living Dead.” Expect guests to stand and dance along at the performance. If you would like to sit, please consider the balcony or orchestra boxes.
Similar Artists This Season: Everclear, Blue Ӧyster Cult, Iron Butterfly
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Gamecock Baseball Game 2 vs. Clemson Highlights
- Recapping the highlights from Clemson’s first day of Spring Football camp
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Carolinas waiting for new Johnson & Johnson vaccine after CDC approval
- Fallen hero remembered during celebration of life ceremony
- I-85 Widening Project Taking Longer than Expected
- Metro Atlanta man uses baseball to help kids achieve success – and off the streets
- Why is the new one dose vaccine a viable option?
- More vaccines coming to Georgia as Johnson & Johnson shot approved
- A petition to make Juneteenth a state holiday