Join professional chef J. Chong, a CSE board member, for an accessible and fun take on healthy eating and easy recipes you can make at home. J. will prepare a meal in real time, answer your questions, and teach you strategies for staying fed and healthy in this era of social distancing.
Register here (for free!) to receive the dial-in information on Zoom: https://southernequality.org/join-us-on-the-front-porch-for-episode-3-of-j-chong-eats-a-cooking-show-for-these-times/
This event is part of “The Front Porch: Virtual Gatherings for the #LGBTQSouth,” a new initiative from the Campaign for Southern Equality to support LGBTQ Southerners through the unique challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Virtual programming will include community support groups, skill-sharing and skill-building workshops, and presentations from practitioners in their fields. All members of the CSE community are invited to join.
Information about each webinar from The Front Porch series – including dial-in information, is available at www.southernequality.org/frontporch.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham speaks on inauguration, “time to move on”
- Ben Crump & Bakari Sellers file civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate,’ officials say
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- Gamecocks head coach Frank Martin tests positive for COVID-19 for second time