Join us each week at Greenville Heritage Main Street Fridays, Fridays March – September! Don’t forget to check out the Kid’s Area while you’re there. We also have a wide-selection of craft beers and wine on site each week. This is an event the entire family can enjoy!
About the band:
Itchy & the Chiggers is Rock and Roll from a time when Rock and Roll was fun… but not silly. Rhythm and Blues from a time when “R & B” was cool… but not cold. It’s a healthy dose of the Blues from a time when Blues came from the heart.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC: Janssen vaccine will be available via independent pharmacies, some CVS & Walgreen's locations in SC
- Number of new coronavirus cases in SC goes above 1,000, again, DHEC says
- New SC abortion law remains on hold under judge's order
- 'Bigger than a personal accomplishment': NFL hires first Black female game official
- Officials seek to limit fallout after Detroit mayor initially declines Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- One year after COVID's arrival in SC, state now has more than 900 vaccine providers offering shots
- South Carolina Surpasses 1,000 new Covid-19 Infections Friday
- Judge extends federal restraining order on SC abortion ban law
- What did amusement parks look like in 1972?
- ‘Life doesn’t end:’ Woman recalls path to early onset Alzheimer's diagnosis to help others