Iron Butterfly burst onto the music scene in the 60s and quickly became one of Rock’s most recognized bands through its use of heavy bass lines, percussive drumming, and intricate guitar and keyboard overlays. The band rose through the ranks ushered by the success of their “In A Gadda Da Vida” LP, which was the #1 selling album of 1969. Iron Butterfly continues to thrill audiences with classics such as “Easy Rider,” “In A Gadda Da Vida,” “Stone Believer,” “Soul Experience,” and many more! The band delivers high energy performances that characterize their dedication to producing great music that has defined their stellar career. Expect guests to stand and dance along at the performance. If you would like to sit, please consider the balcony or orchestra boxes.
Similar Artists This Season: Hammer Of The Gods- Led Zeppelin, Thunderstruck AC/DC, Blue Ӧyster Cult
Expect guests to stand and dance along at the performance. If you would like to sit, please consider the balcony or orchestra boxes.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate Weather: A wet weekend, followed by a wet week.
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night
- ‘We need to talk about this’: Parents warn of fentanyl danger from fake pills after teen’s heartbreaking death
- Friday's Clemson vs. South Carolina game postponed
- Man wanted for kicking in door of church, burning curtains, drawing satanic symbols, deputies say
- New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on Lady Gaga's dog walker