The Innovative Leadership Series presents:
Dr. Milt Lowder Founder & CEO, Synergy Group, Sport Psychologist, Clemson University Athletic Department
Bring a brown bag lunch and join the Clemson University MBA Program for this special event.
Dr. Milt Lowder is the Founder and CEO of Synergy Group. Dr. Lowder, a licensed psychologist, completed his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Organizational Development from the University of Kentucky. Dr. Lowder works with individuals, teams, and corporations by building encouraging, collaborative relationships with each client and organization to maximize their performance in all aspects of their lives. He helps his clients develop and implement practical strategies to create the best version of themselves.
Dr. Lowder also serves as the Sport Psychologist for the Clemson University Athletic Department, where he works with student-athletes, teams, and coaches to improve their performance and to assist them as they deal with the pressures of college athletics and life. Coach Swinney stated, “Milt has done an excellent job in performing his role for our team and has been an integral part of our success since 2009.” In addition to his work at Clemson, Dr. Lowder has worked with several professional athletes as well as leaders and organizations from industries that include healthcare, pharma, apparel, medicine, law, and technology. He also serves as a motivational and keynote speaker for many organizations.
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Biden's CIA nominee pledges to provide 'unvarnished' intelligence
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck, trooper says
- Biden administration to send 25 million masks to community health centers and food pantries
- These South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Have Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments: February 24th
- Prosecutors drop drunken driving charge against Bruce Springsteen
- Biden administration withdraws from transgender athlete case
- 'I love you and I’m going to kill you': Man wraps cord around ex-girlfriends neck, kidnaps her, US Attorney says
- People of Greenville Podcast: JDew
- Whatever your fitness goals, Fitbit has a fitness tracker for achieving them
- One arrested in shooting at Upstate fast food restaurant sparked by social media post