Join us in Falls Park for a free showing of the 1984 classic Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. The movie will begin at sundown (7:45ish) but arrive early for good seats and food from One Love Fusion Foods and Poppington’s Popcorn.
Picnics, coolers, chairs and blankets are permitted. Pets, smoking and glass are NOT permitted. If consuming alcohol, you must purchase a $1 wristband.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville County high school students nearly doubling in-person learning time
- Update on FBI arrest of Pickens Man
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 19th-25th
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?
- Woman wanted by FBI in connection with Capitol riot, claim she stole Pelosi laptop is arrested
- Glow Lyric Theater to Host Raising Voices (Revisited) And Still I Rise
- Will Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State dominate the 2021 college football season? | USA TODAY Sports