We’ve got a super cool pair of cookbook and wellness women coming to the store on March 29th. Please join us at 7pm for a conversation with Phoebe Lapine, author of The Wellness Project, and Jessica Murnane, author of One Part Plant, both books designed to emphasize healthy lifestyle choices in the kitchen.
Phoebe Lapine is a food and health writer, gluten-free chef, wellness expert, culinary instructor, born and raised in New York City, where she continues to live and eat. On her award-winning blog, Feed Me Phoebe, she shares recipes for healthy comfort food and insights about balanced lifestyle choices beyond what’s on your plate. Named by Women’s Health Magazine as the top nutrition read of 2017, Phoebe’s best-selling debut memoir, The Wellness Project, chronicles her journey with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and how she finally found the middle ground between health and hedonism by making one lifestyle change, one month at a time.
Phoebe is a frequent contributor to Food and Wine, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Health, and Mind Body Green.Her recipes and writing have also appeared in Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, SELF, Shape, Glamour, and O! Magazine, among others.
Jessica Murnane is the creator of the One Part Plant movement & author of the One Part Cookbook (it’s her mission to get everyone on this planet to eat at least one plant-based meal a day), host of the One Part Podcast, and founder of Know Your Endo (an endometriosis education and awareness platform).
Jessica has contributed to/appeared in magazines and websites that include Bon Appétit, Goop, Shape Magazine, The Kitchn, Mind Body Green, The Coveteur, Food52, and PopSugar. And has spoken at Apple, Taste Talks, Seed Food + Wine, Good Fest, and Wanderlust.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants