We invite you to join us as we welcome author Amanda Kabak who will be reading and signing copies of her debut novel, The Mathematics of Change. This female centered novel, described as “smart, funny, and heartfelt” explores the relationships that women have with each other to survive and achieve what they want. With themes of ambition and the intersections of gender identity, Kabak presents a story of women who are flawed and fierce that has become of great interest to the LGBTQIA+ community.
Amanda, from Chicago, has been writing her whole life and was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She has been published in print and online periodicals. We are excited to have this thoughtful and articulate novelist and hope you will join us!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout