Come join Beckee Wheelock of Indigo Tribe as she teaches how to ice dye.
Tickets include: Market tote & bandana, specialty cocktail, and yummy treats.
$55 if your item needs to be shipped.
The dying process can take over 24 hours so your items can either be picked up the following day at The Spinning Jenny or for an additional fee can be shipped to you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC