Join over 200 Upstate human resources professionals for this annual one-day event providing a briefing on current HR issues, the opportunity to meet other professionals in the area, and a chance to visit with suppliers of human resources services.
The HR Law Update is regarded as one of the premier educational and networking event for human resources managers, generalists and assistants. The concentrated agenda also appeals to office managers, plant managers, and other business executives who wish to gain current information in a short amount of time.
Both SHRM & HRCI credit hours offered.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Alcohol delivery could be coming to South Carolina