Midnight is just too late! Instead, Hub City Kids will be ringing in the New Year at noon on December 31st! From 11 am – 1 pm, elementary aged kids are invited to join us for a fun celebration. There will be tons of games, crafts, food, s’mores, and more! Plus, a super LOUD countdown to the New Year at NOON!
Best of all – we are partying for a purpose! Instead of paying to attend, we are asking kids to bring food items that are single serve and can be eaten as-is (things that don’t need a can opener, microwave, utensils, etc.) and trial size toiletries to stock a Little Free Pantry for our community.
RSVP so we can be sure to have enough supplies on hand. We can’t wait to ring in 2020 with you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Large snowflakes fall in the NC Piedmont Wednesday
- Doctors warn lung damage from COVID-19 may be permanent
- Prisma Health to hold live town hall Thursday to answer Covid-19 vaccine questions
- Don’t ignore safety guidelines after you’re vaccinated, doctors say
- FBI seeks information about woman who may have information about endangered child
- Gov McMaster says SC is making progress in vaccine rollout
- NC’s COVID-19 numbers are dropping but they’re still too high
- Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine could be approved soon
- Snow in the NC mountains, cold across Charlotte area
- NC health officials promoting app that uses bluetooth to alert users to possible COVID exposure