Warriors, join us for the H.O.P.E (Helping Our Patriots Everywhere) Spring golf program to discover the world of golf for veterans. This FREE program will begin on Thursday, April 18 and continue every Thursday through May 23 from 4 to 6 p.m. To register for this program, visit https://upstatewarriorsolution.charityproud.org/EventRegistration/Index/1993.
Take advantage of private coaching from P.G.A. professionals at the Haas Family Golf. A limited supply of golf clubs will be available at no charge to veterans and their families in this program.
Contact Matt Edson at email@example.com or call us at 864-520-2073 for more information. Additionally, you can email Pat Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- All South Carolina CVS Covid-19 Vaccination Sites Show Open Appointments: Feb. 28th
- Experience the Inside a Covid I.C.U. Through a Nurse’s Eyes
- Traffic camera captures house explosion from gas leak
- Watch: Trucker dashcam catches motorcycle crash
- “I felt terrified;” Greenville man recounts incident that resulted in deputy’s firing and misconduct
- Starr-Iva community rallies around 11 year-old battling two types of Leukemia
- Upstate Most Wanted: February 26
- Bond Hearing for former Greenville County deputy Ryan Gibson
- Warmer temperatures coming to the Upstate this weekend
- New documentary premieres featuring Greenville boy’s battle with rare heart disease