Beer + Yoga, what a beautiful combination!
1-Hour Yoga session and 1 pint for just $10!
Come join us for HOP YOGA at 13 Stripes Brewery in Taylors, SC. This one hour class will be led by Suzanne Fernandez-Cromer from Pivotal Fitness and will begin with a warm-up, followed by sun salutations to build heat in the body. Once the fire has been stoked, a standing sequence will challenge stability and increase mobility. You will develop strength and stamina while embracing flexibility and engaging your core.
Bring your own mat and after class, cool down with a 13 Stripes pint of choice (all pints must be 13 Stripes products ONLY and no special release or high gravity beers are included with the class – $5 pints only)
Note: The class will begin one hour before the brewery opens to the public (1pm) so you won’t have to worry about sharing the space while expanding your mind and strengthening your core. 😉
**NO TICKETS NEEDED TO THIS EVENT – JUST COME READY TO GET YOUR MIND (AND TASTEBUDS!) RIGHT**
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols