Beer + Yoga, what a beautiful combination!
1-Hour Yoga session and 1 pint for just $10!
Come join us again for HOP YOGA at 13 Stripes Brewery in Taylors, SC. This one hour class will be led by Suzanne Fernandez-Cromer from Pivotal Fitness and will begin with a warm-up, followed by sun salutations to build heat in the body. Once the fire has been stoked, a standing sequence will challenge stability and increase mobility. You will develop strength and stamina while embracing flexibility and engaging your core.
Bring your own mat and after class, cool down with a 13 Stripes pint of choice (all pints must be 13 Stripes products ONLY and no special release or high gravity beers are included with the class – $5 pints only)
Note: The class will begin one hour before the brewery opens to the public (1pm) so you won’t have to worry about sharing the space while expanding your mind and strengthening your core. 😉
**NO TICKETS NEEDED TO THIS EVENT – JUST COME READY TO GET YOUR MIND (AND TASTEBUDS!) RIGHT**
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected
- DHEC: Delay issue for reporting new COVID-19 numbers fixed, state saw new record high of 6,824 cases on Januray 8