Calling all 3rd-4th graders!
Analyze the turbulent times of the mid-1800s through artifacts and images. Identify the social, political, and fiscal concerns leading to the Civil War.
This lesson meets SC standards for 3rd-4th grade, and is designed for children ages 8-10 years old.
WHAT: History Homeschool Days
WHEN: Every last Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.
WHERE: Upcountry History Museum
HOW: Open to kids ages 8-10 years old
WHY: Get hands-on with history while incorporating state standards
COST: $9 per student & $10 per adult
UHM MEMBERS COST: $5 per student & Adults are FREE
CALL (864)467-3100 to RSVP or follow the ticketing link to purchase tickets online!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner