UHM’s Homeschool Days include a guided experience in one of the museum’s galleries, hands-on activities in our classroom, and all day admission to the Museum. Programs are multidisciplinary and support South Carolina state standards for social studies.
On Friday, March 16 at 1:30PM we learn about the amazing South Carolinians who have impacted history while exploring the special exhibition, “Superheroes and Superstars: The Works of Alex Ross.”
Students will be divided into the following age groups:
– Elementary Students (Grades 1st-5th)
– Middle/High School Students (Grades 6th-12th)
**Parents with younger siblings are encouraged to take children to a separate gallery to play during the lesson.**
Homeschools Days are $7 per child and payment is required for registration. One adult per family is free, additional adults are general admission. Programs fill up fast, so early registration is recommended.
To make your Homeschool Day reservations please call (864) 467-3100. Please be ready to share the names and ages of the children you are bringing. Payment can be made by card over the phone or in person at the museum.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Capitol Rioters Were Among Those Who Held Out Hope For A Trump Pardon And Didn’t Get It
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- Deputies: Fourth suspect arrested for sex crimes involving juvenile victim in Oconee Co.
- Indian village cheers for Harris during swearing-in as US VP
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Search and rescue for injured person underway in Walhalla, says fire chief
- 'Worst Cooks in America' winner and former teacher charged in 3-year-old girl's homicide along with husband
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh