Fireforge Crafted Beer
311 E. Washington St.
Greenville, SC, United States, 29601
Fireforge is hosting a “bring-your-rig” homebrewer event at the brewery! Homebrewers, bring your brewing system to the brewery for a day of beer-making and fellowship with your fellow brewers!
Brewers, you will need to provide:
– Your own brewing equipment (burners, propane, kettles, pumps, chiller, fermenters, etc.)
– Ingredients for your batch (malt, hops, etc.)
– We also encourage you to bring a tent and chairs, as the sun can get pretty intense.
Fireforge will provide:
– Electricity and tap water for brewing liquor
– 4 hookups and hoses for cooling (we may need to stagger cooling depending on how many brewing stations we have)
– 25% off tabs in the taproom to those who are brewing.
– Going Coastal food truck will be on-site serving brunch, and we have our regular food menu available in the tap room.
Since we have limited space in the parking lot and water hook-ups, we are limiting it to 10 brewing stations. Plan to arrive by 10 am to begin setup. If you are planning on bringing your system out on brew day, please RSVP to email@example.com to ensure you have a spot!