❤🎅🎄The Tradition continues Nov 15th-17th. 🎄🎅 ❤️
It’s the 8th Annual event at the Anderson Civic Center and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever! ☃️ ❄️
Fri, Nov 15th from 5pm – 9pm VIP NIGHT!
3pm with advance tickets!
Sat, Nov 16th from 10am – 6pm
Sun, Nov 17th from 1pm – 5pm
❤️ 200 artists, vendors, crafters! ❤️
🎁 Gifts for everyone on your list 🎁
🎄 Gorgeous holiday decor, crafts & creations🎄
👀 Entertainment LIVE during the event 👀
To see the complete line-up of entertainment go to www.HollyJollyHolidayFair.com
–🍬🍿🍕– Food Vendors –🍬🍿🍕—
Come fill your tummy with great foods.
***RSVP to be notified of when tix go on sale! ***
FRIDAY VIP EARLY BUYING EVENT: Shop our VIP night and enjoy special entertainment, cooking show, shopping bags, coupons, and giveaways! This ticket also gives you entry into the event all weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
SATURDAY & SUNDAY GENERAL ADMISSION: This ticket gives you entry into the event on Saturday and Sunday only. Shop as many times as you like. Come with friends then come back with the family!! General Admission Tickets will be sold at the door. Cash only.
Kids 12 and under are FREE.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC