Thanks to sponsors and donors in the Greenville Community, the Ronald McDonald House in Greenville, SC is decorated for the holiday season! Brite Lite Decor has illuminated our House with a beautiful light display in honor of families staying with us during this time of year. It is free to drive through and see the lights every evening until December 31st.
Feel free to take pictures and be sure to tag us on social media and use #LightsforRMHCC
Our Lights of Love Campaign kicked-off in November. You have the ability to be a light of hope and love for families at the House this holiday season!
Every day, there are families traveling to Greenville area hospitals with a sick or injured child and they are going through, what could be, their family’s “darkest time”. We believe that when a child is sick, the entire family needs comfort and support. The Ronald McDonald House is a beacon of light for families because they are able to stay together and near the medical care they need. You have an opportunity to be a light of hope and love to families staying at Ronald McDonald House through our ‘Lights of Love’ campaign.
Make a gift today towards our campaign to honor your friends, relatives, teachers, and business associates. An acknowledgment letter recognizing your kindness will be sent from RMHCC to the person you wish to honor.
****Holiday Yard Signs -Let your neighbors know you’re keeping families together by displaying a holiday sign on your lawn. This sign is meant to extend the light of love for families beyond the Ronald McDonald House and into our Greenville Community. Signs are given with any Lights of Love donation over $25.
****Holiday Ornament -Special edition Lights of Love ornaments will be gifted to donors making a gift over $250. Ornaments are created by local Greenville artist, The Adorned Fox.
For more info visit https://rmhc-carolinas.org/participate/lights-of-love/
or contact Elizabeth Stoffelen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate woman dies at hospital following crash in North Carolina, coroner says
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, coroner says
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Videocast: Cool and breezy today
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says