Hold the Gluten!@#*!
We’re coming to the Village of West Greenville! Join Carolina Bauernhaus Ales and RAFA Distributing at GBD for an epic epicurean experience, all sans-gluten! This five-course seated dinner features 5 mouth-watering plates perfectly paired with hyper local wine, native cider and gluten-free beer. Tickets are $65, and only 40 seats available! Follow along on the event page for announcements about the menu of food and beverage for the evening and contact GB&D to reserve your seat today as part of Greenville Craft Beer Week!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warm and breezy Thursday
- The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
- US-China tensions threaten global climate change efforts
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco