We’re coming to the Village of West Greenville! Join Carolina Bauernhaus Ales and RAFA Distributing at GBD for an epic epicurean experience, all sans-gluten! This five-course seated dinner features 5 mouth-watering plates perfectly paired with hyper local wine, native cider and gluten-free beer. Tickets are $65, and only 40 seats available! Follow along on the event page for announcements about the menu of food and beverage for the evening and contact GB&D to reserve your seat today as part of Greenville Craft Beer Week!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity
- Asheville Police: Serial sexual offender faces charges related to kidnapping, sexual assault incident in Ashev
- United Way of Greenville holds donation drive for various supplies to help those in need
- View the Aftermath of Glassy Mountain fire in Greenville County
- Family searching for answers after woman goes missing for over a month