Abbeville is where you want to be during the third weekend in October. Since its kickoff in 2013, the Hogs and Hens BBQ Festival has drawn thousands to our charming town! The Festival features craft vendors, live music, a kidz zone, and some of the best BBQ this side of the Mississippi!
More updates to follow as we get closer to the event!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide after charges filed
- SC DHEC Announces Plan to Bring Covid-19 Vaccine to the Homebound
- 2 guns, knife found in car at Upstate high school, district says
- Bones of Upstate woman found more than 2 years after she was reported missing, family says
- NCAA accepts self-imposed sanctions from Gamecocks over Lamont Evans violations
- Video Captures Greenville Zoo’s Baby Giraffe Enjoying Thursday’s Spring-Like Weather
- Greenville’s Tetrad Brew House Shares How it all Began
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 25th
- Wisconsin firefighter injured after gun accidentally goes off inside burning building
- Multiple South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Showing Covid-19 Vaccinations Openings: Feb 25th