Come on out March 11th for a ride to the Greenville Swamp Rabbits Hockey Game. Enjoy a great afternoon of hockey while raising money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. $5 from every ticket purchased will be donated to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Tickets can be purchased through the link below or by calling Patrick Innes with the Swamp Rabbits at 864-250-4765. This link closes at 3 pm the day of the game. All tickets purchased will be available at Will Call to pick up prior to the game. You must say that you are purchasing tickets for the MDA/Harley-Davidson of Greenville event.
Two easy ways to purchase tickets:
Follow the link and instruction below or call Patrick Innes with the Swamp Rabbits at 864-250-4765.
Go to our specialty group page by following this link – http://www.swamprabbits.com/tickets/specialtygroups/
Enter code: MDA and hit the submit button
The ride will begin at Harley-Davidson of Greenville (KSU at 12 pm) and end at Bon Secours Wellness Arena.
Live entertainment by the Anna Leigh Band from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Food and beverage available for purchase
Greenville Swamp Rabbits Game begins at 3 pm
Any questions please contact Chesley Campbell at 864-603-2904 or email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual