Last season, the Chorale performed Handel’s Messiah, Parts One and Two. The Herring Ensemble completes the work with Messiah, Part Three. The 24-voice Ensemble will be joined by a chamber orchestra to perform this beautiful music “as Handel himself would have heard it. The “Now and Then” program will open with contemporary selections by Dan Forrest, Eric Whitacre, and John Tavener.
For tickets, 864-467-3000
Charles E. Daniel Chapel, Furman University
$35 Adult $20 Student
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion
- DHEC: Janssen vaccine will be available via independent pharmacies, some CVS & Walgreen's locations in SC
- Number of new coronavirus cases in SC goes above 1,000, again, DHEC says