Masks required to enter the market as of July 3, 2020.
New in 2020, the Hendersonville Farmers Market aims to be a world-class market that contributes to the success of local producers and growers, expands access to farm fresh foods, and creates a vibrant community gathering space. With fresh produce, meats, baked goods, crafts, live entertainment, food trucks, and more, it’ll be a weekly outing with something for everybody!
DATES OF OPERATION
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. through October 31
Rain or shine!
November 28 and December 1, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION + PARKING
Hendersonville Farmers Market is located at the Historic Train Depot (650 Maple Street) in downtown Hendersonville’s Seventh Avenue District.
Parking is available at the market on Maple Street off of Fifth Avenue in addition to parking on surrounding streets. Lot and metered parking are available 0.3 miles away at the City Hall lot (145 Fifth Avenue) or 0.4 miles away at the Maple lot (124 Fifth Avenue).
More info: hendersonvillenc.gov/events/hendersonville-farmers-market
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Charlotte Sheppard, Realtor, Keller Williams Mountain Partners
Mountain Home Matchmaker
Underground Baking Co.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Topsoil Announces March Supper Featuring Two James Beard Nominated Chefs
- Video Features Greenville’s Piney Mountain Bike Lounge
- March Community Tap Food Truck Calendar
- Gamecock Baseball Game 2 vs. Clemson Highlights
- Recapping the highlights from Clemson’s first day of Spring Football camp
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Carolinas waiting for new Johnson & Johnson vaccine after CDC approval
- Fallen hero remembered during celebration of life ceremony
- I-85 Widening Project Taking Longer than Expected
- Metro Atlanta man uses baseball to help kids achieve success – and off the streets