Masks required to enter the market as of July 3, 2020.
New in 2020, the Hendersonville Farmers Market aims to be a world-class market that contributes to the success of local producers and growers, expands access to farm fresh foods, and creates a vibrant community gathering space. With fresh produce, meats, baked goods, crafts, live entertainment, food trucks, and more, it’ll be a weekly outing with something for everybody!
DATES OF OPERATION
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. through October 31
Rain or shine!
November 28 and December 1, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION + PARKING
Hendersonville Farmers Market is located at the Historic Train Depot (650 Maple Street) in downtown Hendersonville’s Seventh Avenue District.
Parking is available at the market on Maple Street off of Fifth Avenue in addition to parking on surrounding streets. Lot and metered parking are available 0.3 miles away at the City Hall lot (145 Fifth Avenue) or 0.4 miles away at the Maple lot (124 Fifth Avenue).
More info: hendersonvillenc.gov/events/hendersonville-farmers-market
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Charlotte Sheppard, Realtor, Keller Williams Mountain Partners
Mountain Home Matchmaker
Underground Baking Co.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?
- KJ Henry Will Miss the Spring – Injury Update