Masks required to enter the market as of July 3, 2020.
New in 2020, the Hendersonville Farmers Market aims to be a world-class market that contributes to the success of local producers and growers, expands access to farm fresh foods, and creates a vibrant community gathering space. With fresh produce, meats, baked goods, crafts, live entertainment, food trucks, and more, it’ll be a weekly outing with something for everybody!
DATES OF OPERATION
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. through October 31
Rain or shine!
November 28 and December 1, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION + PARKING
Hendersonville Farmers Market is located at the Historic Train Depot (650 Maple Street) in downtown Hendersonville’s Seventh Avenue District.
Parking is available at the market on Maple Street off of Fifth Avenue in addition to parking on surrounding streets. Lot and metered parking are available 0.3 miles away at the City Hall lot (145 Fifth Avenue) or 0.4 miles away at the Maple lot (124 Fifth Avenue).
More info: hendersonvillenc.gov/events/hendersonville-farmers-market
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Charlotte Sheppard, Realtor, Keller Williams Mountain Partners
Mountain Home Matchmaker
Underground Baking Co.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time