Masks required to enter the market as of July 3, 2020.
New in 2020, the Hendersonville Farmers Market aims to be a world-class market that contributes to the success of local producers and growers, expands access to farm fresh foods, and creates a vibrant community gathering space. With fresh produce, meats, baked goods, crafts, live entertainment, food trucks, and more, it’ll be a weekly outing with something for everybody!
DATES OF OPERATION
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. through October 31
Rain or shine!
November 28 and December 1, 8:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION + PARKING
Hendersonville Farmers Market is located at the Historic Train Depot (650 Maple Street) in downtown Hendersonville’s Seventh Avenue District.
Parking is available at the market on Maple Street off of Fifth Avenue in addition to parking on surrounding streets. Lot and metered parking are available 0.3 miles away at the City Hall lot (145 Fifth Avenue) or 0.4 miles away at the Maple lot (124 Fifth Avenue).
More info: hendersonvillenc.gov/events/hendersonville-farmers-market
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Charlotte Sheppard, Realtor, Keller Williams Mountain Partners
Mountain Home Matchmaker
Underground Baking Co.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA analysis finds Johnson & Johnson's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine protects against virus
- S Carolina considers ban on trans students in girls’ sports
- Families eagerly await time when they can visit with loved ones in long-term care facilities
- Upstate ballet company receives money
- Poe Mill to be redeveloped into affordable housing
- Donating blood & plasma after recovering from COVID
- Video shows gunman shooting in Louisiana gun store; ‘We may never known why it happened’
- Tiger Woods has a shattered ankle and compound leg fractures after accident – sources
- NC governor expected to ease COVID-19 restrictions
- Confusion over North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine schedule