13 mile trail run in one of the most beautiful places in Western North Carolina.
Two years ago, in my mind, I created this event. I wanted to share with others how beautiful Panthertown Valley truly is. So, we created a half marathon so that runners can experience some of what Panthertown has to offer.
While running the 13 miles you will summit two mountains. You will witness amazing views and run some of the best single track in Western North Carolina.
We will have one fully stocked aid station at the Cold Springs Parking area. We recommend that you bring something to carry water in. We will have a fully stocked aid station at the finish for you to replenish food and fluids. Plus we will have delicious pizza for all runners at the finish.
We have commissioned a local artist to make the top 3 female and male finisher awards.
Every runner will receive a t-shirt and a commemorative finishers pint glass.
Parking can get a bit tight at Salt Rock parking area so we are encouraging carpooling. We have a special prize for runners who carpool so get your friends to register and load up the car.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at basketball games
- South Carolina Reports 3,450 new Covid-19 Cases Sunday
- If you call 911, it can take 2 to 3 minutes longer to get help now because of the pandemic