Upstate Swing’s Largest Theme Party of the Year!
Tons of people, amazing costumes, food, photos and
Head to Landmark Hall for a hauntingly fun night of swing dancing.
Beginners are encouraged to come to the lesson at 7pm.
We are giving you more time to dance, with the event going late into the night – 1am!
Dance early, dance late or dance all night – the choice is YOURS!
$13 cover – dance from 7pm-1am
$10 cover – dance from 7pm-10pm
$10 cover – dance from 9:30pm-1am
COSTUME CONTEST: 9:45pm (great prizes!)
Beginner lesson: 7pm-7:30pm
Food, photos, fun – wear your costumes! Remember, huge costumes and rubber masks can make dancing difficult for you or others. Look forward to a swingin’ Halloween!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Scattered showers return today
- NC General Assembly returns to begin work session in earnest
- Wisconsin pharmacist who sabotaged COVID-19 vaccine to plead guilty to federal charges
- IOC, Tokyo Olympics to unveil rule book for beating pandemic
- New Entertainment District could be coming to Greenville's west end
- The Latest: India vaccinates 2 million health workers
- 'Give her to us': Victoria Smith's biological family makes plea
- Harvey Guillén Breaks Down His Zoey's Playlist Departure, Teases What We Do in the Shadows Season 3
- Even with coronavirus vaccine distribution set to increase, upcoming months could be rough
- Greenville County Schools call on lawmakers to approve funds for teacher step increases