In 2019, one exciting goal of ours is to have more events in the community! Come join us at Growler Haus in the W Village for a chance to meet fellow young professionals, play some games, and learn a thing or two from our speaker about entrepreneurship.
CEO of BANDWAGON, Harold Hughes, will briefly speak about how to find the right resources to go from Corporate World to a Start-Up.
Read more about the speaker here: www.Bandwagonfanclub.com/harold-hughes
This event is free to attend; be sure to thank our host and grab a snack or beverage! Hope to see you there!
Parking: There is a small lot by Growler Haus, when that fills up there is additional parking up the street, across from GB&D.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania