The Greenville Storytellers Project is hosting it’s last event of 2019 presented by Hearing Healthcare Centers on December 10, 2019 at The Comedy Zone.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year — but is it really? From celebrations to traditions to hilarious disasters to heartbreak and family drama, the holiday season is a whirlwind and we can all relate.
Location: The Comedy Zone
Doors open: 6:30 p.m.
Show time: 7-8:30 p.m.
If you have a story, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars