Whether you’re starting a new business or trying to land a new client or job, your personal brand is extremely important. It’s how you tell your story and set yourself apart from the crowd. That’s why we’re excited to have Moe Rice and the passionate people at Brains on Fire instructing us on ways to develop our own clearly defined brand and identity. In this class the Brains on Fire team will help refine your personal values, pin-point your passions and create a clear voice and direction for developing your personal brand. Walking you through various examples and exercises, followed by a time of individual instruction and advice on your personal examples of branding – whether that’s on your website, your blog, social media or even just your resume. You’ll leave this class with a more clearly defined idea and understanding of what makes your personal brand, and how to better tell the story of who you are to the world.
Limited seating available, grab your ticket today!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Does wearing 2 face masks offer more protection against COVID-19? Here’s what to know
- A nurse for 50 years refused to retire when the pandemic began. She later died from COVID-19
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020