GVL Connect is a series of networking events on the last Wednesday of each month with the primary goal of helping Upstate small businesses connect to each other!
These networking events feature food, drinks, networking, and a 10-minute educational talk by a local professional.
10-min Educational Topic:
4 Areas Businesses Get Stuck
Bill Simmons, President at Thrive Business Strategies
Food & Drinks Sponsor:
Thrive Business Strategies
Hosted by Tangible Strategies at The Wheelhouse.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th
- Warrants: Greenville Co. convenience store owner arrested on 3 counts of tax evasion
- Governor McMaster orders flags lowered to half-staff in tribute to fallen officer
- DHEC: SC sees more than 2,500 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, 11 more deaths