GVL Connect is a series of networking events on the last Wednesday of each month with the primary goal of helping Upstate small businesses connect to each other!
These networking events feature food, drinks, networking, and a 10-minute educational talk by a local professional.
10-min Educational Topic:
Lesley Kelly, CPA, McGregor and Company, LLP
Food & Drinks Sponsor:
McGregor & Co. Certified Public Accountants
Hosted by Tangible Strategies at The Wheelhouse.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham speaks on inauguration, “time to move on”
- Ben Crump & Bakari Sellers file civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate,’ officials say
- District: Woman killed in wreck was school bus driver for Pickens Co. students
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues