Get your hands dirty while making a beautiful, ceramic bowl! The art of making pottery involves a long process of creating, glazing, and firing clay into functional artwork either handmade on the wheel or slab built and can be intimidating, but not in this beginner level slab-building class! In this class you will learn the basics of ceramics and create your own ceramic bowl in the process. Come relax and get your hands dirty while triggering your creative side and playing with different tools to create textures in the wet clay. Lindsay will explain the ceramic process and then fire and glaze the mug over the next week and the finished product will be ready to pick up 1-2 weeks after the class. Then, you can enjoy using your unique bowl that you created yourself, and you’ll have a better understanding about the pottery you use every day!
Limited seating available, grab your ticket today!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate couple charged with homicide by child abuse, SLED says
- Netflix crosses 200 million susbcribers milestone
- 'It has been a huge relief': WNC county hopes to speed up vaccination efforts after enlisting librarians
- How this inauguration will be different from years past
- Biden, Harris lead COVID-19 memorial ceremony
- Upstate animal rescue seeks communities help
- More in-person days for Greenville County high school students
- Trump wishes Biden luck without naming him in farewell video
- Always cold at night? Getting a cozy set of flannel sheets is a game-changing solution
- Police: Two charged with homicide by child abuse after 3-year-old girl's death