Come enjoy your morning with animal-assisted therapy in the area’s only Goat Yoga class with certified yoga instructor, Jess Ruzicka, at Hidden Pasture Farm. Classes are held at the Unicorn Farm in Fountain Inn, where our friendly goats have open access to the guests during their practice. Snuggles are not uncommon, and neither is the occasional upward goat on a downward dog. Several classes are available, register now because they will fill up fast!
Cost is $35 (plus event ticket fee). Ages 16+ only, please. This is an outdoor class on a working farm, so sunscreen and bug spray are a good idea. NO REFUNDS. We will provide rain dates if needed. Waivers, yoga mats and smiles are required to participate.
No previous yoga experience necessary – suitable for all ability levels.
Two dates to choose from:
Saturday, Mar 14, 2020 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Saturday, Mar 28, 2020 from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Arizona man accused of faking own kidnapping to evade work
- Clemson Tops Miami for 5th Straight ACC Win: Highlights
- Johnson & Johnson receives EUA for COVID-19 shot
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets emergency use authorization from FDA
- A Virginia officer was fatally shot during a traffic stop. Responding authorities killed the alleged shooter
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 27, 2021
- Why Americans shouldn't turn their noses up at Johnson & Johnson's vaccine
- The US Coast Guard is searching for a missing plane off the Florida coast
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Trump makes fundraising moves ahead of CPAC speech