Reynard is a mischievous fox that loves to pull tricks on his fellow animals, but he has gone too far. Reynard is put on trial and given probation for a year, and if he exceeds 25 pranks, he will be hanged! Can he do it? The wolf and the bear certainly don’t intend for Reynard to get off Scot-free and so they plot . . . .
Come see this delightful tale of a rascally fox, a bumbling bear, a prattling crow and all the rest at Greenville Technical College!
Reserve your seat today: https://gtc-presents.eventbrite.com
“Reynard the Fox” by Arthur Fauquez and translated by Marie-Louise Roelents is produced by special arrangement with The Dramatic Publishing Company of Woodstock, Ill, by the Greenville Technical College Department of Speech Communication and Theatre.
Building 102, TRC Auditorium
Choose the date and time that best works for you and reserve your seat! https://gtc-presents.eventbrite.com
April 25-27 at 7:30 p.m.
April 28 at 3 p.m.
Free admission, but donations gladly accepted.
Contact Dan.Robbins@gvltec.edu, 864-250-8773.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Disintegration Developer Shuts Down
- AAA Carolinas says gas prices continue to climb, most expensive since early 2019
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot