Greenville Technical College Theatre 2019 -2020 Presents
Ken Ludwig’s “Baskerville”
A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
October 10, 11, 12 · 7:30 p.m.
October 13 · 3 p.m.
Get your deerstalker cap on — the play’s afoot! Comedic genius Ken Ludwig (“Lend Me a Tenor,” “Moon Over Buffalo”) transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic “The Hound of the Baskervilles” into a murderously funny adventure. Sherlock Holmes is on the case. The male heirs of the Baskerville line are being dispatched one by one. To find their ingenious killer, Holmes and Watson must brave the desolate moors before a family curse dooms its newest heir. Watch as our intrepid investigators try to escape a dizzying web of clues, silly accents, disguises, and deceit as seven actors deftly portray more than forty characters. Does a wild hellhound prowl the moors of Devonshire? Can our heroes discover the truth in time? Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
Produced by special permission of Samuel French, Inc., New York.
Tickets: $5 for students (any school); $10 for adult
Contact: Dan.Robbins@gvltec.edu, 864-250-8773
Location: Location: Greenville Technical College, Barton Campus, University Transfer Auditorium (Building 104)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family of missing woman Robbie Turner search for answers, four years on
- Some SC veterans worry about access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook users report being logged out
- The Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion; here are the winning numbers
- Godiva is shuttering its US stores but you can still get its chocolate; here's how
- Clemson man helped investigators identify murder victims from 1976 in Sumter County
- Police: Person shot in Laurens flown to hospital, SLED assisting with crime scene
- Mother, 36, dies of COVID-19 after giving birth to 10th child
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Microsoft Raises the Price of Xbox Live Gold