Greenville Technical College Theatre 2019 -2020 Presents
Ken Ludwig’s “Baskerville”
A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
October 10, 11, 12 · 7:30 p.m.
October 13 · 3 p.m.
Get your deerstalker cap on — the play’s afoot! Comedic genius Ken Ludwig (“Lend Me a Tenor,” “Moon Over Buffalo”) transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic “The Hound of the Baskervilles” into a murderously funny adventure. Sherlock Holmes is on the case. The male heirs of the Baskerville line are being dispatched one by one. To find their ingenious killer, Holmes and Watson must brave the desolate moors before a family curse dooms its newest heir. Watch as our intrepid investigators try to escape a dizzying web of clues, silly accents, disguises, and deceit as seven actors deftly portray more than forty characters. Does a wild hellhound prowl the moors of Devonshire? Can our heroes discover the truth in time? Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
Produced by special permission of Samuel French, Inc., New York.
Tickets: $5 for students (any school); $10 for adult
Contact: Dan.Robbins@gvltec.edu, 864-250-8773
Location: Location: Greenville Technical College, Barton Campus, University Transfer Auditorium (Building 104)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SLED: Former Gaffney police officer accused of sexual battery involving victim who was mentally incapacitated
- Guard in DC forced to sleep in garages, sparking outcry
- New coach Beamer completes his South Carolina football staff
- Police search neighborhood after call about suspect in a shed behind home in Greer
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Prisma no longer accepting walk-ins at Greenville mass vaccination clinic starting on Saturday
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 new tools to help people schedule vaccinations coming next week