Greenville Technical College Theatre 2019 -2020 Presents
Ken Ludwig’s “Baskerville”
A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
October 10, 11, 12 · 7:30 p.m.
October 13 · 3 p.m.
Get your deerstalker cap on — the play’s afoot! Comedic genius Ken Ludwig (“Lend Me a Tenor,” “Moon Over Buffalo”) transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic “The Hound of the Baskervilles” into a murderously funny adventure. Sherlock Holmes is on the case. The male heirs of the Baskerville line are being dispatched one by one. To find their ingenious killer, Holmes and Watson must brave the desolate moors before a family curse dooms its newest heir. Watch as our intrepid investigators try to escape a dizzying web of clues, silly accents, disguises, and deceit as seven actors deftly portray more than forty characters. Does a wild hellhound prowl the moors of Devonshire? Can our heroes discover the truth in time? Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
Produced by special permission of Samuel French, Inc., New York.
Tickets: $5 for students (any school); $10 for adult
Contact: Dan.Robbins@gvltec.edu, 864-250-8773
Location: Location: Greenville Technical College, Barton Campus, University Transfer Auditorium (Building 104)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb
- Video: Coyote Sneaks Into South Carolina Elementary School
- South Carolina attorney will represent President Trump in impeachment trial
- Harrison elected chair of Democratic National Committee
- Missing Lowcountry man last seen 3 weeks ago in Sumter County
- Clemson man credited with helping identify Sumter John and Jane Doe
- Answering your stimulus check questions
- SC abortion limits bill with no rape exception nears debate
- Electric bike builder brings fun and excitement to the Carolinas
- President Biden to sign executive orders on COVID-19 response