Come see Greenville Technical College’s wonderful period production of the holiday classic “A Christmas Carol”! Costumed in complete Victorian clothing and filled with all the unforgettable characters, the miserly Scrooge, the hardworking Bob Cractchit, the adorable Tiny Tim and a chorus of ghosts, this play will delight as it reminds us all of the joy of Christmas! Adapted to the stage by Dan Robbins.
Reserve your seat today! There is no charge for tickets, but donations are highly appreciated!
Performances are at the Barton Campus (main) at the TRC Auditorium (building 102) Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 1 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 2 at 3 p.m.
For further information, contact Dr. Dan Robbins at email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual