Come see Greenville Technical College’s wonderful period production of the holiday classic “A Christmas Carol”! Costumed in complete Victorian clothing and filled with all the unforgettable characters, the miserly Scrooge, the hardworking Bob Cractchit, the adorable Tiny Tim and a chorus of ghosts, this play will delight as it reminds us all of the joy of Christmas! Adapted to the stage by Dan Robbins.
Reserve your seat today! There is no charge for tickets, but donations are highly appreciated!
Performances are at the Barton Campus (main) at the TRC Auditorium (building 102) Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 1 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 2 at 3 p.m.
For further information, contact Dr. Dan Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records