Join Certified Health Coaches Chris DeHollander and Michelle Fisher for this group hike. We’ll hike to the upper lake at Paris Mountain via Brassy Ridge and Pipsissewa trails for a 5 mile round trip out and back. We’ll be providing health coach approved snacks at the top. Pack your own water bottle and let’s enjoy some outdoor therapy and meet some new friends! We’ll provide details on meeting place as it gets closer. Plan to arrive at 9:15am for a 9:30 hike departure! Invite your friends! Please rsvp so we know how many snacks to bring!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues
- Gamecocks head coach Frank Martin tests positive for COVID-19 for second time
- Federal government executes convicted killer following prolonged legal fight
- Anderson County community honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in virtual event
- Coronavirus will knock more than a year off average US life expectancy, study finds
- VIDEO: Meteorologist barely manages to launch weather balloon 'and not herself' during blizzard
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville next week