Gritz ‘n Juice
Laaaaaid-Back Sour Session IPA w/ Citrus
Rollin down the street sippin, sippin on Gritz ‘n Juice, this juicy laaaaaaid-back dry-hopped sour session ale will take your mind off your money and fill your tummy with the rind, grapefruit and tangerine rind that is, and all the juice! Swirling with that bubonic hop to hit the dog spot, this collab with our furry brethren from the coast (@FrothyBeard) boasts hyper-local gritz, regional malts and some chronic Mandarina Bavaria hops that jam with all these musical fruits purchased from our founder and head brewer, Keston’s, son’s school band citrus sale. So blow an ounce to this, juice-up freeze-up and bounce to this, and take in these funky fresh hits every single day.
& on draft!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway
- Deputies: Spartanburg Co. man living with developmental delays safely located
- Road warriors: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots