We are excited to bring back Saturday morning group runs (with a few changes)! We will start at the corner of E Poinsett St and Cannon St to avoid crowding sidewalks.
We have a 2 mile, 5k, and 4 mile route to please all different skill levels. All paces, including walkers, are welcome to attend!
Please maintain social distancing of 6 feet before, during, and after the run. If you or someone you live has felt sick in the past 14 days, we ask that you stay home (and we look forward to seeing you soon!).
All routes will start from the corner of Cannon St and E Poinsett St. The first mile for all loops is the same. The 5k and 4 mile loop are the same, except the 4 milers will continue on to loop around the park.
2 Mile: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3132048304
5k (3.1 mile): https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3132063124
4 mile: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3132084571
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct