We are bringing you Our First Greenville Taco 🌮 Crawl. Yes, that is right! Come stroll throughout the heart of Greenville eating taco’s, checking out new bars, enjoying drink specials, and making hundreds of new friends.
Pre-Registration: Please join us Friday, 3/2 from 6-9 pm at Gringos to pick up all your taco swag and wristband. Also pickup your shirt if you purchased a VIP ticket.
Day of Registration: Please join us Saturday, 3/3 from 12-6pm at Gringos!
Your Ticket Includes:
🌮 4 Complimentary Tacos Tickets
🌮 Taco themed Koozie
🌮 Exclusive drink specials (Margaritas, tequila, and beer)
🌮 Taco Crawl Signature Map
🌮 Additional taco specials at each stop with Bar Crawl wristband
🌮 Several party stops with DJ’s playing music to help you dance off all the tacos.
-Treat this like a food crawl meets a bar crawl that turns into a Cinco De Mayo party in March-
You also will be provided with a survey following the Taco Crawl to vote on the following:
🌮 Best Tasting Taco
🌮 Most Unique Taco
Participating Bars & Tacos:
* TeTe’s Triple Threat Taco
* Chicken, broccoli and zucchini taco
* Steak taco
* Chicken or ground beef, Cheese, lettuce, pick, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos and mango salsa
On the Roxx
* Pulled short rib wonton taco with jalapeno and cheddar slaw
Carolina Ale House Downtown Greenville SC
* Ground Beef or shredded chicken on a toasted flour tortilla topped with shredded lettuce and cheese
*$3 Street taco option: Ground beef, shredded chicken, or shredded pork on a toasted flour tortilla topped with shredded lettuce, Pico de Gallo, black bean & corn salsa, and shredded cheese.- NOT INCLUDED WITH TICKET
*$3 Veggie taco option: Sliced avocado on a toasted flour tortilla topped with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, and black bean & corn salsa.- NOT INCLUDED WITH TICKET
* Steak fajita taco
* 16 hr pulled pork with Jack Daniels mustard slaw and candied jalapenos
Ink N Ivy Greenville
* Pork Belly drizzle of Sriracha Aioli
* Ground beef, lettuce, cheese
* Pulled Smoked Chicken mixed with Roasted Tomato Salsa, avocado and a Cilantro Sour Cream
* Pulled Smoked Pork topped with Fried Onions, Slaw and homemade BBQ Sauce
Cantina 76 – Greenville
* The Traditional
* Roasted Chicken
Jack n’ Diane’s
* Teriyaki shrimp taco
* Buffalo chicken taco
TILT arcade bar & Kilpatrick’s Public House
* Buffalo Chicken
* Cilantro Lime Pork Carnitas
* Spicy shrimp taco
Aloft Greenville Downtown- WXYZ Bar
* Smoked BBQ Brisket Taco with Ranch Slaw
* Fish Tacos: Pan fried tilapia, over avocado pineapple slaw in toasted flour tortillas, with spicy mayo drizzle and roasted corn salsa
* Their take on a traditional Beef Taco
SIP Whiskey & Wine Bar- PARTY STOP!
* $4 Coronas
* $6 Margaritas
Vine Nightclub- AFTER PARTY starting at 8pm!!!
$5 Golden Sunrise Gold Tequlia, OJ, Grenadine; $5 Ink Margarita; $3 Corona; $5 Silver or Gold Tequila Shots
**Please enter through Brown Street***
Need a Hotel?
We’ve partnered with the Aloft Greenville Downtown as our preferred hotel for the event. They have been nice enough to extend a Taco Crawl room block rate of $139 (regular rate $179). You have until Feb 25th to book. Click here for your 🌮 crawl room –> https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1802072966&key=30F53FBC
🌮 This is a rain or shine event!
🌮 VIP Tickets also available!! Includes our awesome Taco Crawl T-shirt and an additional taco ticket for all you taco lovers!!!
Guided or Free Flowing? This is a free flowing event with 10+ restaurants serving delicious tacos & drink specials. We will have some stops that are just “party stops 21+”
Do I have to go to all the stops? No! We’ll share the map in advance of what signature tacos are offered, what drink specials, and more. You can pick which ones you like. All within walking distance. After your 4 taco tickets have been used you can order additional tacos on own at our special price listed.
What is this crawl like? Imagine Cinco De Mayo with all of margarita specials, tequila specials, and beer specials. BUT you get 4 free tacos + additional taco specials for only the crawlers.
Is this event 21+? If you are under the age of 21 you must be accompanied by an adult. Some stops are 21+.
Advice: If you are coming in large groups, it may be difficult for you to get tables for anything 4+ without a wait. Please be flexible and order at the bar, grab a drink, and get your taco. Have fun, grab a drink, and let’s get Taco’d!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records
- Teen saves family from house fire after they lost their sense of smell from COVID-19