Join the Greenville Walk 4 CMT! Help build a world without CMT as you celebrate with family and friends and raise CMT awareness in your community!
When you fundraise as a Walk participant, you are doing more than just being a participant, you’re accelerating treatment-driven research to provide hope for our future and our families future. Everyone who raises over $100 will earn a Walk 4 CMT-Shirt!
Walk day is a celebration of our fundraising success! Come out and party! Invite your family and friends for a day of CMT camaraderie and fun. Participate in raffles, enjoy food and fun for all ages. Everyone is welcome! You do not need to physically walk to participate.
REGISTER TODAY: https://cmta.akaraisin.com/walk4cmt19/greenville
Saturday, October 12, 2019
125 Twin Lake Rd. Greenville, SC 29609
Registration Open: 8:30 am
Walk Begins: 9 am
Registered Walk 4 CMT participants will have the opportunity to receive a Walk 4 CMT T-shirt by raising $100 or more. All participants who attend will enjoy music, refreshments and fun activities.
Come together to create awareness, renew hope and generate a community of support, while raising funds for the CMTA. You do not need to physically walk to participate.
ALL are welcome to attend and join in the fun!
Have a question? Contact Amy Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Lauriault at email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”